Thursday, April 25, 2013

Greenwashing for Earth Day

Yes, Earth Day was a few days ago, I know. The following article is an open letter inspired by Earth Day and is directed to those who 'Greenwash', those who claim that going paperless is somehow better for the Earth...


I’ve had it with my bank and all the other companies that are bashing paper products to promote electronic billing, statements and other e-services.  Yes…I’ve finally lost it.
I have decided to be diplomatic and not name you…but we all know who you are.
To my bank and other providers out there who are doing this:You are damaging my livelihood and you are misleading people with greenwashing so that you can cut costs.  Please be honest.


Read the rest of the letter here:

http://twosidesus.wordpress.com/2013/04/21/my-earth-day-request-cut-the-anti-paper-greenwashing/

No comments:

Post a Comment